How many times have you said to yourself, “Next week, I’m going to the gym” or “I’ll start cycling and running in the morning!” Then I ended up fulfilling this promise? Our bodies need exercise to stay healthy. But it’s hard to find enough time to get fit or other activities: homework and work duties take us a long time. It’s great for coaches to come up with a set of simple exercises that you can do at home to keep a more beautiful body.
Neck and shoulders
Soft neck lift. This exercise will help you lose fat in the seventh paragraph.
- Sleep on your back and bend your knees.
- Fold a towel, as shown in the image above, and place it on the back of the head.
- Pull the blanket up to try to extend the neck. Keep the elbows on the sides to help yourself breathe freely.
- Take a deep breath 3 and repeat the exercise 3-4 times
The shoulder muscles stretch steadily. Tension in the shoulder area has a negative effect on vision and causes frequent headaches.
- Lean with your shoulder on the wall.
- Bend the arm in the elbow and raise it so that the shoulder is parallel to the floor while the fingers point downward.
- Rotate the body from the wall, avoiding any painful sensations.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, then do the same with the other arm.
Twisting improves blood circulation and increases lymph drainage. This exercise is useful for people with the first signs of flabby skin.
- Lean with your shoulder on a vertical board. You can use your own door.
- Hold the frame on the other side.
- Rotate your body until you feel the muscles stretch on the back of the arm.
- Ensure that the arm is horizontal and that the wrist aligns with the shoulders. Do 30 seconds of exercises on each side.