You’ve probably been thinking about your waistline more than your thighs for years, then suddenly “thigh gap” has become one thing. for several reasons, it is no longer cool if your thighs touch each other while standing straight, although they are naturally shaped to form this fairly common phenomenon.
Well, we don’t encourage you to obsess over a little thigh gap, but your thighs are doing a crucial job and for that reason, it’s great to have them toned and powerful. When you are told to “lift your legs!”, Your thighs are the most affected. once you pick up a toddler or go up stairs, even when you walk, your thighs work hard.
Losing fat on your thighs and building those muscles can make everyday tasks easier. As a bonus, you will find that you simply fit more comfortably in your pants. And yes, you will even develop a thigh gap. Don’t put this at the top of your list of goals.
Here are 6 simple exercises that will help you lose thigh fat quickly.
Plyometric exercises are people who have a jump element in them, which obviously engages the thighs. Squats are essentially the most targeted thigh exercise you will do. Plyometric squats are therefore one of the best absolute moves to include in an idea for reducing fat.
How to do it
- to start, stand with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- Squat down until your knees are at a 90-degree angle.
- Then jump from this position and always land during a squat. Use all the force you can just gather from your legs and buttocks to fuel the jump.
- try to descend as gently as you do with your knees still bent. Do not rest on your toes but keep your weight on your heels. If this movement hurts your knees, reduce the angle of the squat until you are comfortable.
- training in three sets of 8 repetitions.
Squat with ball
Here is another version of a squat that uses an exercise ball. It targets your thighs and as a bonus, massages your back!
How to do it
- Press your exercise ball against a flat, transparent wall and position the ball in the curve of your lower back.
- Plant the feet shoulder-width apart.
- Gently bend your knees and squat about 5 to 10 inches, depending on your comfort. Keep your hips level and your shoulders level.
- Hold for 3 seconds and return to the starting position.
- For beginners, start with 5 reps and aim to set your high at 12. Rest for at least 30 seconds between sets.
One leg circle
It is a movement of deceptive simplicity which gives great directions to the game of slimming of the thighs. It also engages your heart like your thighs and requires no equipment – only enough space to lie down.
How to do it
- Lie on your back, arms resting comfortably on the sides and palms down.
- Lift your right leg up toward the ceiling, your toes pointed and your leg slightly outward.
- Slowly draw a clockwise circle on the ceiling with your right leg, taking care to keep your hips still and on the floor.
- Repeat the circle 5 times moving clockwise, then pause and make 5 circles counterclockwise.
- Change legs and repeat.
- Aim for five sets on each leg.